Pain In the Bottom of Your Foot? What Are Its Solutions?
The foot is the main area of our body that carries a lot of our body weight. The bottom of the foot is the greatest shock absorber and slight pain in the foot can disrupt your daily routine. Hence, it is very important to treat it as early as possible. So, here in this article, we are going to highlight more on these foot problems and about stem cell therapy for foot injuries.
Firstly, we need to understand the main causes of these foot problems.
Your foot is made up of 26 bones, 30 joints, and around 100 muscles and ligaments. So, for you to stand upright, balance yourself, and walk, you would require all these parts in a good condition, which includes the toes to the Achilles tendons.
Any kind of foot injury or even a simple problem can cause your foot to be irritated.
- Plantar Fasciitis: This is a condition where the arch of the foot is inflamed. You can feel a sharp, stabbing pain in your heel or sole. This is caused due to inappropriate footwear, or when you walk or stand on a hard surface for a longer time.
- Metatarsalgia: This condition affects the ball of your foot. This is caused by high-impact activities like running or jumping.
- Peripheral neuropathy: This condition is caused by damage or injury to your misfiring nerves.
- Neuroma: This is an abnormal collection of nerve cells that affects the area between the toes. this is caused by an injury due to running or wearing a shoe with no proper support.
- Sesamoiditis: Sesamoids are the two bones that are found beneath the big toe. The condition sesamoiditis is caused due to these bones being overloaded. If left untreated it can cause fracture too.
When you are facing any of these conditions, you should get yourself checked immediately. He will perform a diagnosis and understand the problem. For a health provider in Irvine, you can meet Dr. Sima Soltani at her podiatry office. They perform various treatments like stem cell therapy for ankle and foot problems.
Talking about the treatment for these conditions, the most common ones include:
- Cold or a hot compressor
- Over-the-counter pain relievers
- Lifestyle changes
- Complementary Therapies like acupuncture, massages, and many more.
- And in severe cases surgery
Stem cell therapy for foot and ankle problems is one of the best methods for injury or ankle arthritis problems. This can be a much better option than surgery. Many of the ankle conditions can be treated with this method such as Achilles Tendinitis, Peroneal Tendonitis, Arthritis in the ankle, chronic ligament sprain, and many more.
Many people who have gone through the ankle stem cell treatment, have experienced many improvement in their symptoms. Once the stem cells are injected into your body, you will experience less pain and inflammation. The scar tissues of your ankles will also be healed quickly.
Preventing this problem will help you lessen the trouble. Take proper care of your feet and wear good comfortable footwear. Avoid doing excessive activities like running, jumping, etc.